By http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Nicolas_Baron Nicolas Baron
Virtually every marriage begins on a celebratory and happy note. But somewhere along the line, some marriages start experiencing turbulence and may end up destroyed if nothing is done quickly to salvage the situation. It could be that some of the negative traits the other partner exhibits have been there from the onset but were treated with levity. It could also be that such ill character was influenced by certain factors along the line. One of the greatest challenges faced by most marriages today is the issue of cheating or infidelity.
Here are some signs that indicate if your spouse is unfaithful:
- One of the signs of a likely cheating partner is when a partner starts exhibiting traits of boredom even when the spouse is present. Such boredom may also be extended to the kids (where they exist); the partner is just generally bored with everything and everyone in the immediate family. There is also a general nonchalant attitude towards responsibilities
- The intimacy in the relationship becomes less frequent, dry, and unexciting. The sexual bonding and fun continue to deteriorate until it comes to a point where there is no interest in having sexual intercourse with the other partner. In other words, sexuality in the marriage completely vanishes
- Coming home late or excuses to stay away from home is one of the glaring signs of a partner who is having extramarital affairs. Such spouse comes home very late or will find the slightest reason to stay away from home
- One of the ways to spot an unfaithful partner is loss of focus and concentration. Such person seems to be always lost in deep thoughts and hardly concentrates on anything especially when together with the other partner, and the person often exhibits a state of confusion
- There is a communication gap between the spouses since the cheating partner keeps distance from the other partner; the communication gap tends to widen day by day, especially when nothing is done to salvage the situation
- The unfaithful partner becomes defensive and gives excuses for every action, such as coming home late or leaving the home unannounced
- Fragrances of perfumes different from familiar ones when such mate eventually returns home very late
- The defaulting mate starts being reluctant to go out with the other mate, either for dinners or other social outings
- The defaulting partner starts concealing things and wants to hide things that ordinarily would have been left for the perusal of the other partner
- Lying about virtually everything
- There are unnecessary, unexplained expenses incurred on the credit card, and money generally becomes an issue between you and your spouse.
- The defaulting mate eventually drifts away from the faith (if once committed)
- Everything just turns upside down completely!
The above are the major signs of a partner who is unfaithful. When you notice such signs in your partner, and they tend to persist over a reasonable period of time, do not hesitate to seek for counsel and help to salvage your home before the worst happens!
Nicolas Baron extensive background in Counselling & Coaching drove him to write about "Saving Your Marriage" topic.
A Graduate of "Mastery University", he has worked alongside with Tony Robbins & Steve Linder, which gave him the needed inspiration, strategic tools and knowledge to write "Be In Love Again."
Visit [http://www.be-in-love-again.com/]http://www.be-in-love-again.com to get your FREE eCourse with his "101 Ways" Report.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?How-Do-You-Know-If-Your-Spouse-is-Cheating-on-You?&id=3716591 How Do You Know If Your Spouse is Cheating on You?